How to Build an Online Community, One Blog at a Time
Our client was committed to providing educational birding and garden resources for beginners and experts alike. But they struggled to nurture their existing customers and forge relationships with new audiences.
Brandpoint’s challenge was to help our client position themselves as experts on bird behavior and diet while using social media to increase website traffic and drive more sales.
We saw an opportunity for their brand to be a one-stop resource for backyard birding. We leveraged high-quality blog content spanning several different categories and curated social content to solidify their place as a valuable resource for their existing customers and tap into a new customers they hadn’t been able to reach.
At the same time, we built a custom social strategy and a branded Facebook page. Through a steady mix of original blogs, thoughtfully curated content, and organic and paid social efforts, Brandpoint helped them grow a large Facebook audience and dramatically boost their website traffic.
- Increase website traffic and increase the brand’s SEO value
- Build a Facebook audience from scratch
- Build a content library with resources relevant to backyard-birding enthusiasts
- Connect with existing clients and engage a new audience
- Maintained an average CPC of less than half the home and garden industry average
- Built an engaged Facebook audience of over 8,000 people in just 18 months
- Reached over 30,000 Facebook users per month
- Drove an average of 700 clicks just to their blog content per month from Facebook