PR professionals thrive on anticipating the future needs of their audience and clients when it comes to communication and messaging. We’re no exception.
In December 2022, we partnered with Drive Research to survey 200 PR professionals in companies of varying size and market presence to find out just what these practitioners are expecting in both 2023 and three years from now. And honestly, we found a lot of really exciting information.
This infographic goes over the top six trends we’ve pulled from the data, but we encourage you to download the full research report to get the whole story. The eBook includes quotes from those surveyed and dives into stats supporting each of these trends and more. (Including questions like “How many PR workers are working in the office full-time?” and “What are you using third-party vendors for, exactly?”)
More resources for the PR industry
- What PR Teams Need To Do When Economic Uncertainty Challenges Their Efforts
- What is a Premium Business MAT Release?
- How to Bring More Value to Your Client Campaigns
- The Increasing Need to Merge Business with Brand: How ESG is Flooding the Media Cycle
- 4 Ways to Repurpose Your Media Placement with PESO
- On Working in Communications During a Global Crisis
- [Free Download] 2023 Holiday & Editorial Calendar