Using Digital Content to Increase Search Visibility
Homestead Gardens is the largest garden center in the Baltimore and Washington, D.C. metropolitan areas, boasting an extensive selection of gardening products and locally grown plants.
They wanted to increase organic traffic and improve their social media presence to boost the retail store’s visibility while building brand trust and relevancy with a larger digital audience.
They enlisted Brandpoint to guide their content marketing practice and create a digital destination of compelling content for new and existing customers. We crafted weekly blogs on strategic topic areas and established Homestead Gardens as a leader in the marketplace and among online gardening enthusiasts.
- Drive engagement and organic search traffic to the website
- Create a library of content true to the Homestead Gardens brand
- Build brand authority in the home and garden space
- Organic traffic increased 68% over the same period the previous year
- Organic keywords increased 26% over a 6-month period
- SEO value increased 32% over a 6-month period
Brandpoint helped us meet our customers’ shifting expectations in the digital age without overstraining our internal resources. Our organic search growth is a huge milestone for us, because that’s something that will continue to build as we grow our content library. Our Brandpoint partnership is definitely something that we feel has been very successful for us.
– Rachel Edler, Brand Marketing Manager