Syndicate Content Services
Maybe you’re a public relations agency looking for robust and reliable article distribution to tell your client’s story. Perhaps you’re a company building a brand on your own. Either way, success hinges on reaching today’s consumer at sources they visit regularly and trust explicitly.
Those sources used to be printed newspapers, and distribution was known as the MAT release (sometimes called the matte release). But the playing field has changed. Online media dominates, yet you don’t want to ignore print. Enter the Brandpoint MAT release.
Digital MAT Release Leader
Our digital media placements lead the industry in quality, reach, efficiency and effectiveness: Brandpoint averages more than 1,000 high-quality digital placements (including many of the country’s leading newspaper sites), and a site audience of 55 million.
Here’s what else sets a Brandpoint MAT release apart from the competition: Your article will appear in the online version of many of the country’s top daily newspapers, including the Los Angeles Times, San Francisco Chronicle, Chicago Tribune, Houston Chronicle, Seattle Post-Intelligencer, Baltimore Sun, Orlando Sentinel, Connecticut Post, Albany Times Union and San Antonio Express-News, just to name a few.
Digital MAT release sample
Print MAT Release Powerhouse
Your article earns robust print distribution too. Newspaper editors have trusted Brandpoint for their feature content needs since 1996, and Brandpoint articles annually appear in the print editions of over two-thirds of the nation’s top 100 dailies, as well as hundreds of other respected dailies and well-read weeklies.
Visit our editors’ site, brandpointcontent.com, to get a glimpse at how we promote your articles to print editors.
Print placement example
MAT Release Writing and Editing Services
If you need writing services, our team of on-staff professional journalists stands ready to craft your article at no additional charge. We will write your article in fewer than five business days. If you provide your own article, we will edit for AP style, also at no charge, within 24 hours. We can source a photo for you, too.
Track all your placements and results with Brandpoint’s comprehensive, easy-to-use, real-time reporting available 24/7.
- The FTC’s New Native Advertising Guidelines at a Glance: Native advertising – or ads designed to mimic the look and feel of editorial content – has become an increasingly important practice for publishers trying to engage today’s savvy, ad-blocking web users.
- Native Advertising Defined: An Insider’s Look at What It Has to Offer: It’s a common question in today’s marketing world: What exactly is “Native Advertising”?
- What Your Father Should Have Taught You About Native Advertising: In an article recently published by The Drum, Andrew Hirsch, CEO of John Brown Media, speaks out against native advertising.
- Native Advertising Only Wins with Transparency and Valuable Content: Even though I’ve worked in online marketing – and specifically with brand content – for more than 15 years, I like to test myself. The experiment usually takes place at a coffee shop.
- What Is a MAT Release? MAT release, matte release, syndicated content, advertorial – however you spell or say it, this PR tool is meeting the needs of the shifting landscape of America’s newspapers and media outlets.
- An Advertising Solution for Pharma Companies: Native advertising like the MAT release offers solutions for including FDA regulations and … An Advertising Solution for Pharma Companies.