In a sea of tactics, tips and technology, content marketing has emerged as one of the most powerful practices for modern-day marketers. In fact, according to Demand Metric, content marketing drives three times the leads of traditional advertising while costing 62 percent less. However, many practitioners have a hard time implementing a scalable approach necessary to see real business results.
This eBook will help you deploy a successful content marketing program from the ground up.
Here’s what’s inside:
- The six core components of a successful content marketing program
- Criteria to identify gaps in your content marketing efforts
- How to structure your team and tools based on your needs and resources
- Tips for creating content that satisfies your readers and search engines
- Tools to map your buyer’s journey, understand your audience and set better goals