Keeping Content Fresh, Relevant and Informative
Erie Insurance is a Pennsylvania-based insurance company offering auto, home, business and life insurance to customers all around the country. A previous iteration of their website, Eriesense.com, featured articles that were packaged into an e-newsletter and sent out to customers.
But they struggled with consistency.
“The content remained unchanged for two months at a time,” says Amanda Prischak, Senior Content Development Specialist at ERIE, “presenting a major obstacle to delivering fresh, relevant information to anyone beyond the customers on the e-newsletter list.”
- Establish consistent editorial calendar
- Increase organic traffic and new users
- Drive top-of-the-funnel consideration
- Help establish digital credibility
- Organic traffic increased 97%
- Included in those sessions, new users increased 100%
- Bounce rates on topic clusters averaged 50% below the rest of the site
- Average session duration increased
- Significantly increased leads generated, period over period
Our dedicated Brandpoint account specialist checks in on a regular basis to make sure everything is going well. The content comes in proofread and ready to go, and the turnaround time is great. I love getting tips and suggestions for keywords. The price is very fair as well, the analytics are a wonderful add-on, and I really appreciate the consistent follow-up. Feedback I offer is always listened to and taken into account.
– Amanda Prischak, Senior Content Development Specialist